Dear users of VeryHash Antminer T17 miners,Whatsminer M21S miners, Antminer S19 miners:
Affected by last year's policy, the platform decided at the end of September 2021 to replace all the miners with Antminer S19 and move to the Central Asian mining farm. The replacement of all the miners will be completed by October 30, 2021 and the relocation will begin. The first miners will be put on the shelves by the end of November, and the remaining miners will be repaired and put on the shelves by the end of February, 2022.
Due to the company's promise of guaranteed profits, all output of Antminer S19 will be compensated by VeryHash during the relocation period. However, the relocation cost is due to the relocation behavior caused by special factors, and the freight generated by the customer needs to bear; Specific replacement details are as follows:
1) Relocation cost: $769.23/ set, equivalent to $8.10/T according to Antminer S19 95T calculation force;
2) The hashrate quantity of Antminer T17 replacement should be 0.25T after relocation;The actual hashrate after deducting freight is 0.23T.
3) The hashrate quantity of Whatsminer M21S replacement should be 0.47T after relocation;The actual hashrate after deducting freight is 0.43T.
Due to the complexity of the relocation process, VeryHash decided to bear part of the loss for customers;Details are as follows:
1) During the relocation period, the earnings of all Antminer S19 exceeding the insurance amount have been borne by the company.
2) Some miners were damaged in the process of relocation, and all maintenance costs have been borne by the company.
If in doubt, please contact customer service communication consulting.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
10 March 2022 (HKT)
VeryHash Telegram service: @ VeryHash_service